Tuesday 15 February 2011

Liquid Time Futuristic Watch by Andy Kurovets

Liquid Time Futuristic Watch, Andy Kurovets
Ah! Watches! How I love them!! It seems like designer Andy Kurovets has designed this watch just for me. Titled ‘Liquid Time’ and also’ From Nowhere to Nowhere’, this watch uses Led backlight and beautiful crafty typography to display the 5th dimension- time. Set beautifully in a metal body with a LED screen, it is available in white metal, black and red. Basically digital in nature, yet the style of the numerals is quite distinctive and hence I like the name ‘Liquid Time’ for it. It looks no less than some jewellery piece. I loved it so much; I wish I could team this up with my gorgeous black dress I purchased recently.

Liquid Time Futuristic Watch, Andy Kurovets

No comments:

Post a Comment